Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This soup is delicious and easy.
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄2-1 cup dry white wine (depending on taste)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (12 ounce) jar country cream gravy
- 8 ounces backfin crab meat
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in flour and cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt, pepper, and additonal Tabasco if desired.
- Thin if needed with milk or cream.