Recipe by meatymeatball
this is an awesome recipe. I'm not sure where it came from, but I make it all the time, and it's so simple.
- 1 (5 ounce) jar old English cheese, made by kraft (velveeta or any other cheese spread will work also)
- 6 English muffins, sliced
- 1 can real crabmeat or 1 can imitation crabmeat
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- combine cheese, crab meat (drained),garlic salt, mayonnaise, and butter/margerine.
- you may need to beat it with an electric mixer to make it semi-smooth.
- spread evenly between the english muffins halves.
- cut each half of english muffin into quarters.
- place the quarters on a baking sheet.
- bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes, or until slightly brown.