Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
this is a recipe I threw together when we ran out of dip during the game. quick easy good. I serve this with homemade flour tortilla chips.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (10 ounce) can crabmeat
- bring cream cheese to room temperature.
- in mixing bowl beat cream cheese on med speed.
- slowly add sour cream (if you add to fast it tends to turn out lumpy).
- add rest of ingredients (more or less to taste).
- chill for at least an hour.