Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Golden crescent roll slices filled with scrumptious dilled cream cheese and tender crab-- and easy prep, too!! Makes a lovely brunch dish! Recipe was a regional winner in Country magazine.
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 cup chopped imitation crabmeat (or 6 oz. drained cleaned crab meat)
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- On a greased baking sheet, unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle; seal seams and perforations.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, onion and dill until blended.
- Spread mixture lengthwise over half of the dough to within 1/2 inches of edges. Top with crab.
- Fold dough over filling; pinch seam to seal.
- Brush the top with egg yolk.
- Bake at 375 d for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into slices to serve.
Delicious! I added in a small clove of fresh garlic, minced and 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise, easy and so good, these are at there best when eaten warm, I am going to make more in the next few days these were gone withing 10 minutes, thanks for sharing Becky!