Recipe by missjuliee
This is sooo simple! My Aunt brought these to my house and they were gone by the end of the party. I bring these to parties now because they are fast and easy!
- 1 (15 ounce) jarof original Cheez Whiz
- 1 (6 ounce) canfancy white crab meat
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 2 loaves English muffins
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Cheez Whiz, Margarine and Crab Meat in a bowl.
- Cut your english muffins in half.
- Spread the mixture onto the English muffins, like you would thick butter.
- Toast them on Broil until lightly brown.
- Remove and cut each half muffin into 4 pieces.