Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is sooo simple! My Aunt brought these to my house and they were gone by the end of the party. I bring these to parties now because they are fast and easy!
- 1 (15 ounce) jarof original Cheez Whiz
- 1 (6 ounce) canfancy white crab meat
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 2 loaves English muffins
- Mix Cheez Whiz, Margarine and Crab Meat in a bowl.
- Cut your english muffins in half.
- Spread the mixture onto the English muffins, like you would thick butter.
- Toast them on Broil until lightly brown.
- Remove and cut each half muffin into 4 pieces.
I'M SO HAPPY TO BELONG,IT'S SO EXCITING TO BE ABLE TO LOOK UP ANY RECIPE I CAN THINK OF AND TO GET THOUSANDS OF WONDERFUL IDEA'S. Thank you for being here !
I made this recipe as directed and felt it was missing something and just way too cheesy for my tastes. So, I added another can of crab, 2 chopped up stalks of celery, 1/4 cup onion and some garlic salt.Yummy - I will make this again and experiment even more.
I make these and keep in the freezer. They freeze really well. To cook frozen: take out of freezer and let thaw for 15 mins. Bake at 350 for 8 mins, then broil until slightly browned. I freeze after cutting into 4th. Also, I use Old English cheese.