Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The sherry and pat of butter changes this soup from ordinary to an elegant soup. Wonderful as part of a brunch menu
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of asparagus soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup cream
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, sorted through
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine (or 1/4 cup dry wine)
- parsley, chopped
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a saucepan. Heat thoroughly, but do not bring to a boil.
- Just before serving add crab, sherry (or wine) and heat gently.
- To serve: Place soup bowls and add a dab of butter on top and sprinkle with parsley.