1/2 Photos of Easy Country Gravy
You can use half chicken broth and milk if desired, add in some cayenne for some heat also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat; whisk in the flour, salt and pepper until smooth.
- 2Cook and stir over medium heat until browned (about 10 minutes, the mixture MUST be browned!).
- 3Gradually whisk in milk or cream; cook/whisk until smooth and thickened (no lumps must remain).
- 4If the gravy becomes too thick add in a litle more milk and whisk until smooth and heated.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Country Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.3
- Calories from Fat 327
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 120.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 10.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: