Recipe by real riff raff
Everyone's starving and you're crunched for time? This is super easy, it's fast, and will please ANYONE!
- 1 (16 ounce) can corned beef (any brand)
- 5 eggs
- vegetable oil
- 2 cups jasmine rice
- 4 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Put rice in med pan with water. Heat until boiling. Cover and reduce heat to low. Or, if you have a rice cooker, that would work!
- While rice is cooking -- In mixing bowl, smash corned beef and eggs until blended. I just use a fork.
- Pour a few Tbsp of oil in nonstick frying pan on med-hi.
- When oil is hot, lower heat to medium and drop beef and egg mixture in pan. Fit as many patties in pan at a time. It is ok if they touch a little bit.
- When patties appear to have a liquid plane, flip over and fry until oil becomes foamy for a minute or so. Basically when egg is fully cooked!
- Then move cooked patties to plate lined with paper towel or napkin to soak excess oil.
- Serve over steamed rice and top with ketchup!
- Rate this recipe!