Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I came across this recipe from a lady I went to church with! Quick and easy, and really cheap to make! My kids love this!
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 2 (14 ounce) cans baked beans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cocktail smoked sausage links
- In a casserole dish, combine onions, lil smokeys, and baked beans.
- Top with 1/2 cup barbecue sauce.
- Follow directions on cornbread mix, combining ingredients in a medium size bowl. Spread evenly over top of casserole mixture. Bake until cornbread is golden brown and heated through, about 15-20 minutes.