Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is one of the easiest recipes! This is a great dish to take to a holiday party, pot luck or Super Bowl. My mom gave me the recipe a couple years ago. The diced jalapenos is optional depending on your audience.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- 2 ounces canned diced jalapenos (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all ingrediants except butter/margarine.
- Melt butter/margarine in Brownie Pan (13 x 9) in oven.
- Pour mixture into the melted butter in the brownie pan and put in the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes.