Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This goes great with any BBQ or Mexican type food. It is so easy to put together. I love taking it to parties and pot-lucks as a side dish because it can be made in advance and it travels so well. Kids love it too!!
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) sour cream
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn
- 2 eggs
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Transfer to 9x12 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45 min or until it starts to brown and become firm.
This is pretty much like the recipe I have for "corn pudding" but using a bit less corn than is usual for me! Still, I wanted to see how the finished pudding tasted using your recipe, & I must say that it's very satisfying ~ Easy to put together, too! In my book it's definitely a notch above plain ol' cornbread! [Made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block tag]