Easy to make for the holidays, a perfect, inexpensive first course.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan add butter and oil.
- 2Sauté the sweet red pepper and onion until tender but not browned.
- 3Stir in the flour and continue to cook over very low head for 2-3 minutes. Slowly pour in the milk stirring continuously to prevent any lumps from forming.
- 4Place 1 cup of corn, cream and the soy sauce in a blender on medium speed until smooth.
- 5Next add the corn mixture to the soup as well as the remaining corn. Continue to cook until heated through.
- 6If desired sprinkle a little parsley or nutmeg on top for garnish.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Corn Soup
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.3
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.7 mg
- Sodium 439.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 10.7 g