This corn relish is a favorite at picnics and barbecues.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen kernel corn, thawed
- 1 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper (1 large)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup pickle relish
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1Combine corn, red pepper, onion, pickle relish and celery in medium-size heatproof bowl.
- 2Stir together vinegar, oil, sugar, mustard, mustard seed and celery seed in small saucepan.
- 3Bring to boiling; boil 1 minute.
- 4Pour over vegetables; stir well.
- 5Refrigerate, covered, overnight, stirring occasionally.
- 6Spoon relish into glass jar and tightly cover.
- 7Store in refrigerator up to 1 week.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Corn Relish
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.9
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 334.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g