1/1 Photo of Easy Corn on the Cob
A quick and easy way to enjoy fresh corn on the cob
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 -4 corn on the cob, husks removed
- salt & pepper
- 1Wrap each ear of corn in a paper towel.
- 2Wet wrapped ear with water.
- 3Microwave on microwave safe plate. 1 ear for 2 minutes,.
- 4add 1 minute for each additional ear up to 4 ears.
- 5Carefully unwrap and season to your taste!
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Corn on the Cob
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1