1/3 Photos of Easy Corn Fritters
I haven't had these corn fritters in years, and made my mom's recipe tonight. They are super easy and really tasty. They basically taste like pancakes with corn in them. I think they would be a great way to sneak some veggies into your pickier eaters diet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw frozen corn by placing it in a strainer in the sink and run cold water over it, stirring occasionally, until it is completely thawed.
- 2While corn is thawing, mix all of the remaining ingredients except oil in a large bowl.
- 3Add thawed corn to batter and mix well.
- 4Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet on medium-high.
- 5Drop spoonfuls of batter into skillet. Brown on both sides.
- 6Drain on paper towels before serving.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Corn Fritters
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.6
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 47.8 mg
- Sodium 429.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 6.9 g