I haven't had these corn fritters in years, and made my mom's recipe tonight. They are super easy and really tasty. They basically taste like pancakes with corn in them. I think they would be a great way to sneak some veggies into your pickier eaters diet.
- Thaw frozen corn by placing it in a strainer in the sink and run cold water over it, stirring occasionally, until it is completely thawed.
- While corn is thawing, mix all of the remaining ingredients except oil in a large bowl.
- Add thawed corn to batter and mix well.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet on medium-high.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter into skillet. Brown on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels before serving.