Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
quick and easy, and GREAT!!!
- 16 ounces frozen corn
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 4 ounces green chilies, chopped and drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- Oven 350.
- Combine all ingredients except butter and bread crumbs.
- Spread in a greased 2 quart casserole, top with bread crumbs and dot with butter.
- Bake 35-40 minutes, let sit at least 5 before serving.
This was a terrific and easy side dish - I cannot find a jar or tin of green chillies here in Australia so had to leave them out but next time i will add a bit of chopped red chilli for a bit of a bite . I used W.W. sour cream and cream cheese so calories were not a big problem with this dish at all and it was very yummy - one DD had it for afternoon tea !! thanks to janet s.