Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is an easy, reliable, and delicious recipe that is fantastic for covered dish events or a quick dinner side dish that even the kids will like! Two years ago, I was searching for a Corn Casserole recipe and didn't like anything I found--so I combined several other recipes and created my own. Also, if you don't want to use all the butter, it is still fantastic using only 2 tablespoons of butter.
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole corn, drained
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, stir together ingredients until combined.
- Place combined ingredients into greased, two quart casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes, or until set.