Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
I make this yummy soup in the winter and it's always a big hit! And it's so easy to make too!
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup cubed peeled potato
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- In a large saucepan, combine corn, onion, potatoes, water, and bouillon.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups of the milk and the butter.
- In small bowl, combine remaining 1/4 cup milk and flour; beat with wire whisk until smooth.
- Add flour mixture to the chowder; cook and stir until bubbly and thickened.
- Serve and enjoy!
I thought this was wonderful. It was very easy and tasty. Thanks!