Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
This is a wonderful tasting fudge that makes a great presentation as well. I made this for last year's Christmas cookie exchange and everyone thought it was great. It is very rich so a little goes a long way. Cook time includes chilling. I found this recipe in Quick Cooking magazine.
- 16 Oreo cookies, broken up
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 2⁄3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil; coat with nonstick spray.
- Place half of the broken cookies in pan.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine milk, butter and chips; cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted.
- Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
- Pour over cookies in pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining cookies.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Cut into small squares.
Have let this sit in fridge overnight and it is still too soft. Tastes delicious though.
I had never made fudge before and thought i'd give this a try for a christmas cookie exchange. It was so easy and got rave reviews!
So EASY! SO QUICK! SO TASTY! A dangerous combination! This will be a new Christmas tradition at our house.