Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Submitted by Beth Ann Long in a community cookbook. This uses 1 package of Knorr vegetable soup mix. Sounds like a way to get taste without much fuss.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package vegetable soup mix, Knorr brand
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- tomato sauce (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
- Mold into a loaf on a foil lined baking pan or place in loaf pan and bake for 1 hour at 350°F.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. If desired serve with tomato sauce over top.