Recipe by Tracy #8
An all in one dish, dinner. Very comforting and the chicken is so moist it falls off the bone. All that is needed a nice green vegetable for an easy and delicious meal.
- 1 whole chicken, cut up
- 4 -5 medium potatoes, peeled & cut in 1/2 lengthwise
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 -3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel potatoes and slice in half lenthwise. Lay flat side down in a 9 x 13 lightly buttered pan sprinkle with salt and pepper and sliced onions.
- Season chicken pieces the way you like and brown lightly in a large fry pan. Lay chicken pieces on top of potatoes spread the soup over chicken and follow with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 1-1/2 to 2 hours. You may need to cover with foil after the first 1 hour if top browns to quickly.