Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this recipe to go with a Lobster Seafood home fest on new years day, I now have the detail of making this for our fish fry this summer to go with the fresh cod and haddock we will catch on the boat. They said it was the best they ever had and how easy it is.
- 1 (1 lb) bag coleslaw mix
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- Mix it up and let it set in fridge to meld flavors and get very happy.
- You can adjust seasonings to your taste.
I didn't have the mix, so cut a cabbage on my mandoline and shredded carrots. A nice mix that I enjoyed!
I have always just used mayo, sugar,salt and pepper with vinegar. Loved it with garlic and onion powder. Thanks for the add!
I was nominated to bring coleslaw to a family function. Let me say I have never liked coleslaw, so this was going to be interesting. I tried this recipe and LOVED IT! Now I will be volunteering to bring the coleslaw. It was just the right combination of ingredients.