1/2 Photos of Easy Coffee Cake 1965
quick and easy...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour oil over the brown sugar.
- 2Sift flour, salt, granulated sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- 3Stir in the brown sugar mixture.
- 4Reserve 1/2 cup of the combined mixture and set aside for topping.
- 5Add buttermilk, soda, egg and baking powder to the remaining brown sugar/flour mixture.
- 6Combine well.
- 7Pour into a greased 7 x 10 inch pan.
- 8Sprinkle with the reserved topping mixture and the nuts.
- 9Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees preheated oven.
- 10Cut into squares, serve warm, or at room temp.
- 11with whipped cream if desired.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Coffee Cake 1965
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.8
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 16.3 mg
- Sodium 295.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 31.3 g
- Protein 3.9 g