1/3 Photos of Easy Coffee Cake
I obtained this recipe from Paula Deen's cookbook, "The Lady & Sons Savannah Country Cookbook. It was the easiest recipe I have ever made and it tasted so good. I have also made the recipe substituting Splenda for the sugar and it came out just as good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray bottom of 13x9 baking dish with a non-stick cooking spray. (Original recipe does not have this step, but i included it to make the removal of the cake easier).
- 3Spread one can of the Crescent Rolls in the bottom of the 13x9 Pan. Pinch all the edges together to make one sheet.
- 4Cream together 3/4 cup of sugar, cream cheese, Vanilla and egg yolk till creamy and smooth.
- 5Spread mixture over the Crescent rolls.
- 6Top with the second package of Crescent Rolls. Again, pinch together all the edges to make it one sheet.
- 7Beat the egg white till frothy and spread on top.
- 8Sprinkle the top with the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar and Pecans evenly.
- 9Bake for 30 to 35 minutes till nice and golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.1
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 78.1 mg
- Sodium 323.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 7.3 g