Recipe by mandabears
I have no clue where I got this recipe, but it is easy and delicious. The bars are full of chocolate, coconut, pecans and toffee and condensed milk, so how can they be bad.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup English toffee bits
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate morsels
- 7 ounces shredded coconut
- 14 ounces condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 13 x 9 pan with cooking spray,.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, toffee bits, pecans and melted butter.
- Press into 13 x 9 pan.
- Sprinkle semi sweet morsels evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Pour condensed milk over coconut layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into bars.