Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is super easy and very tasty. The chicken is great, but the shrimp is excellent! We usually serve with a honey/mustard sauce.
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2⁄3 cup coconut
- 2⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut in strips or
- 1 lb shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- cooking spray
- Prepare chicken or shrimp.
- Heat oven 400° for SHRIMP.
- Heat oven to 450° for CHICKEN.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix together coconut, bread crumbs, and pecans.
- Coat shrimp or chicken with yogurt.
- Roll the shrimp or chicken in the coconut mixture patting on so it is well coated. Place on cookie sheet and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake shrimp at 400° for about 8 minutes, reduce heat to 350° and bake for another 8 -10 minutes or until golden.
- Bake chicken at 450° for about 15 minutes, reduce heat to 350° and bake for another 15 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with honey/mustard sauce.