This recipe is super easy and very tasty. The chicken is great, but the shrimp is excellent! We usually serve with a honey/mustard sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare chicken or shrimp.
- 2Heat oven 400° for SHRIMP.
- 3Heat oven to 450° for CHICKEN.
- 4Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- 5Mix together coconut, bread crumbs, and pecans.
- 6Coat shrimp or chicken with yogurt.
- 7Roll the shrimp or chicken in the coconut mixture patting on so it is well coated. Place on cookie sheet and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- 8Bake shrimp at 400° for about 8 minutes, reduce heat to 350° and bake for another 8 -10 minutes or until golden.
- 9Bake chicken at 450° for about 15 minutes, reduce heat to 350° and bake for another 15 minutes or until golden.
- 10Serve with honey/mustard sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Coconut Shrimp or Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 611.9
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 253.4 mg
- Sodium 405.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 53.5 g