Recipe by Suzanne S.
This recipe is super easy and is so rich and delicious. Even my non-coconut loving sister proclaimed it wonderful!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (3 ounce) can flaked coconut, divided
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts, unbaked
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream eggs and sugar in mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
- Stir in melted margarine.
- Add evaporated milk, vanilla, and 3/4 of coconut; mix well.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Sprinkle with remaining coconut.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 to 45 minutes or until set.