Recipe by Clair__11
Found this recipe online. Very easy and quick. You can add chocolate chips, cocoa or drizzle for variation.
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon almond extract or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups sweetened flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Spread a sheet of parchment paper over a large cookie sheet, or butter the sheet.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, salt, and almond or vanilla extract. Blend in the coconut until it is completely moistened. This is not supposed to be a batter, but rather well-moistened clumps of coconut.
- Drop generous teaspoonfuls onto the baking sheet, and bake them for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the macaroons are golden brown with crisp edges. Transfer them to a rack to cool.