Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy put together pie.
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 8 archway macaroons, crumbled
- whipping cream
- powdered sugar
- 1 baked pie shell
- Combine Vanilla Instant Pudding and 2 cups whipping cream mix well.
- blend in crumbled coconut macaroon cookies.
- Pour pudding mixture into prepared pie shell, allow to set in fridge.
- Whip cream with powered sugar until stiff and flute around edge of pie.
- Hint: When I am in a hurry I use canned whipped cream and sometimes a graham cracker crust.