1/2 Photos of Easy Coconut Drops
If you like coconut, you'll love these cookies! After making them the first time, they were established as a favorite. Very easy to make, and even easier to eat. The recipe comes from Nick Malgieri's book Cookies Unlimited.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In the food processor, place the coconut and pulse for 1-second intervals about a dozen times.
- 3The object it to make the coconut smaller but not to grind it too fine.
- 4In a bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder and salt.
- 5Combine butter and sugar and beat on medium speed for about 30 seconds, then beat in the vanilla, then the egg.
- 6Beat until smooth again.
- 7Lower the speed and beat in the flour mixture, then the coconut.
- 8Drop teaspoonfuls of the batter on parchment or foil lined cookie sheets about 2-3 inches apart.
- 9Bake about 12-15 minutes, until the cookies have spread and are golden around the edges.
- 10Slide papers from the pans onto cooling racks.
- 11After the cookies have cooled, remove from the paper.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Coconut Drops
Serving Size: 1 (648 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1466.1
- Calories from Fat 759
- Total Fat 84.3 g
- Saturated Fat 61.2 g
- Cholesterol 227.8 mg
- Sodium 774.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 171.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 118.4 g
- Protein 12.9 g