1/2 Photos of Easy Coconut Drops
If you like coconut, you'll love these cookies! After making them the first time, they were established as a favorite. Very easy to make, and even easier to eat. The recipe comes from Nick Malgieri's book Cookies Unlimited.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In the food processor, place the coconut and pulse for 1-second intervals about a dozen times.
- 3The object it to make the coconut smaller but not to grind it too fine.
- 4In a bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder and salt.
- 5Combine butter and sugar and beat on medium speed for about 30 seconds, then beat in the vanilla, then the egg.
- 6Beat until smooth again.
- 7Lower the speed and beat in the flour mixture, then the coconut.
- 8Drop teaspoonfuls of the batter on parchment or foil lined cookie sheets about 2-3 inches apart.
- 9Bake about 12-15 minutes, until the cookies have spread and are golden around the edges.
- 10Slide papers from the pans onto cooling racks.
- 11After the cookies have cooled, remove from the paper.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Coconut Drops
Serving Size: 1 (648 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1466.1
- Calories from Fat 759
- Total Fat 84.3 g
- Saturated Fat 61.2 g
- Cholesterol 227.8 mg
- Sodium 774.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 171.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 118.4 g
- Protein 12.9 g