Simple, rich and delicious! Even better served warm with vanilla or butter pecan ice cream! (Makes it's own crust.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In mixer, (or whisk a lot), the eggs, cream, sugar, flour, butter, vanilla, rum extract and salt.
- 2Scrape bowl, and mix or whisk again til very well mixed.
- 3Add coconut, and mix/whisk in well.
- 4Pour into a 9" or 10" deep-dish greased pie plate.
- 5Bake at 350º for 50-55 minute or til set.
- 6Serve warm, room temperature or chilled.
- 7***Thispie tends to juice over just a bit, I put it on the rack in center of oven, then on the rack below, I put a little foil just slightly bigger than the pie plate to catch the juice.
- 8Pie will sink slightly after cooling a bit.
- 9Good with vanilla or butter pecan ice cream when served slightly warm!
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Coconut Custard Pie
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.6
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 231.5 mg
- Sodium 277.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 33.8 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Baker's angel flake sweetened coconut