This is adapted from Yahoo Food. The original was sweet, but my version is spicy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 14 ounces light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon curry powder (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 14 ounces extra firm tofu
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups Baby Spinach
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1Drain tofu and cut into thin slices. Heat oil over medium heat. Cook tofu in a single layer without stirring about 5 minutes or until slightly browned on bottom. Stir gently. Then continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until thouroughly cooked, about 5-7 minutes.
- 2While tofu is cooking, prepare sauce by mixing coconut milk, cilantro, curry paste, curry powder, chili sauce, soy sauce, and garlic.
- 3Add veggies and sauce and cook, stirring, until veggies are barely wilted, about 1-2 minutes.
- 4Serve with brown rice and garnish with extra cilantro.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Coconut Curry Tofu
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.6
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 263.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 12.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light coconut milk
red curry paste