Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
got this from a family circle cookbook. its a really easy recipe - the best thing about it is the crust. friends always ask for the recipe. needs to be refrigerated overnight.
- 200 g whole wheat biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup toasted desiccated coconut
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 125 g butter, melted
- 500 g cream cheese
- 2 3⁄4 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, extra
- 1⁄2 cup whipped cream
- brush 23 cm round springform tin with melted butter or oil.
- process biscuits in food processer 15 secs or until finely crushed. add coconut, sugar, cinnamon and butter. process for further 15 mins till combined.
- press biscuit mixture into base and sides of tin.
- refrigerate while preparing filling.
- beat cream cheese with electric beaters till light and fluffy. gradually add condensed milk, lemon juice and essence.
- beat on medium speed 5 mins or till smooth and increased in volume.
- pour into prepared tin, smooth surface.
- sprinkle with extra cinnamon.
- refrigerate overnight.
- decorate with piped cream and seaonal fruits.