My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) can coconut cream pie filling
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
- 3 egg whites (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (7 ounce) bag flaked coconut or 1 (7 ounce) bag fresh coconut
- maraschino cherry
- 1Use 2 9-inch cake pans, Bake cakes according to directions.
- 2Let cakes cool, then top one cake with filling and coconut, place other cake on top and repeat with filling and coconut.
- 3Add marashino cherries on top.
- 4may not use the whole jar of cherries.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Coconut Cake
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.7
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 341.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 30.5 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: