Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 (20 ounce) cancoconut cream pie filling
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
- 3 egg whites (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (7 ounce) bag flaked coconut or 1 (7 ounce) bag fresh coconut
- maraschino cherry
- Use 2 9-inch cake pans, Bake cakes according to directions.
- Let cakes cool, then top one cake with filling and coconut, place other cake on top and repeat with filling and coconut.
- Add marashino cherries on top.
- may not use the whole jar of cherries.