Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Very easy, with hardly no cooking involved using powdered coco instead of chocolate chips.
Make and share this Easy Cocoa Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter (Not spread or tub product) or 1⁄2 cup margarine (Not spread or tub product)
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) package powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- In a small saucepan heat together butter and water just until boiling, stirring to melt butter.
- Sift together powdered sugar, dry milk powder, coco powder and salt into a large bowl.
- Add melted butter mixture.
- Stir until well blended.
- Stir in chopped nuts.
- Turn into a buttered 8x8x2 inch pan.
- Chill several hours.
- Cut into squares.
This is Delish! Thanks for posting- I did slightly alter the procedure of making this. After mixing everything together, I applied a little margarine on my palm and then mixed everything well with my hand. Then, I shaped the mixture into small round balls and I christened them "Chocolate Ladoos"! Then, I stored these in my refrigerator until it was time to serve. These made an awesome treat for my April Fools party today at lunch:)