This is a quick and incredibly easy appetizer! We make these for family get togethers and pot lucks. Nobody ever guesses the ingredients! Note - cooking time is crock pot time.
- 2 (1 lb) packages cocktail franks or 2 (1 lb) packages Little Smokies sausages
- 1 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 3 cups grape jelly
- Place all ingredients in crock pot.
- Heat on low 3-4 hours stirring occasionally.
- Serve warm.
- *You can adjust how spicy to prepare according to your tastes, add more mustard, less jelly, etc. This is a great recipe base that takes all kinds of changes according to individual tastes easily.
Made this for 2 potlucks, with lukewarm responses, shame because it's really easy to make.
So simple and tasted great! Next time I make them I will probably use a little less mustard so they are a bit sweeter. But everyone loved them, even people who don't like mustard!
Quick, easy, and loved by everyone --- just what I like!