Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I came up with this after trying several different meatball recipes. It's versatile and doesn't use chili sauce, which I never seem to have on hand. I like it best made with half jelly and half cranberry sauce. You can make these on the stove, in a crock-pot or in an electric skillet.
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen meatballs (not Italian)
- 1 cup jam or 1 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 dash seasoning salt
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- Combine all ingredients except meatballs on high heat and mix well. Taste and adjust seasonings to your liking.
- Add meatballs and stir so that the sauce is evenly distributed and covers all the meatballs.
- Turn down to low and cook 3 - 4 hours.