Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A fast after work recipe to cook. This is one I have done for quite a few years. Give it a try!!!
- 1 (6 ounce) can minced clams
- 1⁄4 cup onion (chopped fine)
- 1 -2 clove garlic (minced)
- 1⁄3 teaspoon dry oregano (crushed)
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine (optional)
- Cook onion and garlic in oil until onion is tender (slightly brown is OK) Add minced clams (liquid included) Sprinkle mixture with oregano Add tomato sauce and simmer for about 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- If adding wine (optional) cook sauce longer to reduce.