Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Tangy, moist chicken breasts with the sweet flavor of orange and the delicious smoke of the barbeque grill. An easy winner for summer cookouts with friends and neighbors. When you grill chicken, always make sure to cover with foil once you remove it from the heat, and let it rest for 5 minutes. This make a most moist and juicy piece of meat.
- 1 1⁄2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange peel, grated
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 6 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, halves-approximately 2 pounds
- Mix barbeque sauce, grated orange peel and juice. Set 1/2 cup of the sauce mixture to the side. Pour remaining sauce mixture into a baking dish and add chicken. Make sure chicken is well coated, cover and refridgerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat gas or charcoal grill.
- When grill is ready, place chicken on grill and cover with lid. Grill 6 to 8 minutes per side or until done. Remove from heat, put on a plate and cover tightly with aluminum foil. Let chicken rest for 5 minutes before eating.
- Use reserved sauce mixture for dipping.