Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from a Company's Coming cookbook it goes back a long time and is one of my son's all time favorite cakes, and it is sooooo easy to make just mix and bake! These can also be baked in mini loaf pans, but adjust the baking time, they also freeze very well. I most always double the topping mixture!
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- In a small bowl mix together all topping ingredients (you can double the amounts if desired for more cinnamon swirl).
- In a large bowl combine all the cake ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle the topping mixture over the batter, then run through with a knife to create a swirl pattern.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, or until the cake tests done.