Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are really easy for the kids to make, and they love them!
Make and share this Easy Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated breadstick dough
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Heat oven to 350. Grease a baking sheet.
- Open the breadstick package and remove breadsticks. Gently pull or roll each breadstick on the countertop to make a rope of dough about 20 inches long.
- Shape each rope of dough into a pretzel by crossing one end over the other, forming a circle and leaving 4-inch tails.
- Then, holding a tail in each hand, twist the tails once more.
- Carefully lift the tails and fold over to place the end of the tails at the center of the opposite end of the circle. Press to seal.
- Place pretzel on prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until pretzels are light brown.
- While pretzels are baking, put sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and stir well, set aside.
- melt the butter in a separate small bowl. Put a wire cooling rack over some wax paper. when pretzels are done transfer to cooling rack, brush with butter, then sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture.