Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are really easy for the kids to make, and they love them!
Make and share this Easy Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350. Grease a baking sheet.
- Open the breadstick package and remove breadsticks. Gently pull or roll each breadstick on the countertop to make a rope of dough about 20 inches long.
- Shape each rope of dough into a pretzel by crossing one end over the other, forming a circle and leaving 4-inch tails.
- Then, holding a tail in each hand, twist the tails once more.
- Carefully lift the tails and fold over to place the end of the tails at the center of the opposite end of the circle. Press to seal.
- Place pretzel on prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until pretzels are light brown.
- While pretzels are baking, put sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and stir well, set aside.
- melt the butter in a separate small bowl. Put a wire cooling rack over some wax paper. when pretzels are done transfer to cooling rack, brush with butter, then sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture.