Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I like this recipe because it only has a few ingredients and is very easy to make. Prep time does not include optional 1 hour of refrigeration. I hope you enjoy!!!!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar and butter. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and blend well.
- Gradually stir in flour and 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon. Mix until blended.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour for easier handling.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 Tablespoons of sugar and remaining 2 teaspoons of cinnamon. Mix well.
- Shape dough into 1 1/2-inch balls. Roll the balls in the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place two inches apart on greased cookie sheets. With the bottom of a glass, flatten to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 11-15 minutes or until firm to the touch. Immediately remove from cookie sheets and place on wire rack to cool.
Made these for hubby and grandchildren, they where a big hit. Followed the directions except refrigerated overnight
This recipe was SOSOeasy and quick to make. I had to do this last minute and they came out perfect!! Definitely will be using this again
This recpie is awful first of all they dont taste like cinnamon second they come out as hard as a honkey puck third and finally you cant flatting them with a fork like you suppose to do and fourth and finally your not suppose to refrigerate them your suppose to but them in a frezzer for an hour