Recipe by momma213
I learned to make cinnamon rolls using canned biscuits as a teen in school so I thought to try it this way and they were fast, easy and delicious!
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons sugar or 3 tablespoons splenda artificial artificial sweetener
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, soften
- 2⁄3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 drops vanilla
- 2 teaspoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 350°F.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate.
- Spread a small amount of margarine on each roll but don't do the tips.
- Sprinkle with sugar to your taste and then sprinkle with a small amount of cinnamon. Sprinkle to your taste on the cinnamon and sugar, some like less and some more.
- Roll roll up into the crescent shape and after rolling all crescents spread the remaining sugar and cinnamon out of surface and roll each roll in the mixture to coat. Bake for 10 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix confectioners sugar, vanilla and milk together and strudel over each roll. You may need more cinnamon and sugar to do all rolls my measurements are approximate according to individual taste.