I learned to make cinnamon rolls using canned biscuits as a teen in school so I thought to try it this way and they were fast, easy and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 350°.
- 2Unroll crescent rolls and separate.
- 3Spread a small amount of margarine on each roll but don't do the tips.
- 4Sprinkle with sugar to your taste and then sprinkle with a small amount of cinnamon. Sprinkle to your taste on the cinnamon and sugar, some like less and some more.
- 5Roll up into the crescent shape and after rolling all crescents spread the remaining sugar and cinnamon out of surface and roll each roll in the mixture to coat. Bake tip side down for 10 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Mix confectioners sugar, vanilla and milk together and strudel over each roll. You may need more cinnamon and sugar to do all rolls my measurements are approximated according to individual taste.
- 7Can use Splenda and low fat crescent rolls for those on low sugar/low fat diets.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cinnamon Rolls With Strudel
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.8
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 28.5 mg
- Sodium 295.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 5.5 g