Recipe by Lori Lee
On a cold Sunday in March these taste great with a hot cup of coffee. Very easy to make.
Top Review by CharleneMc
These were fairly simple and tasty. It is important to line your pan with something, I used wax paper. I used "flaky layers" rolls. The instructions for this recipe were a little confusing. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to leave the rolls standing up. I layed them down in the pan and didn't worry about making a circle. DH and the kids really liked these. You may want to line the serving plate, too. The caramel really hardends up on whatever surface it touches.
- 3⁄8 cup of melted butter
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons hot water
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits, regular or 1 can refrigerated buttermilk biscuit
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 9" square pan with Pam or what have you.
- Place two tablespoons of melted butter in pan, add brown sugar and on top of that hot water, then add your nuts.
- Separate the biscuits.
- Roll each one first in melted butter, then roll in the cinammon sugar mix.
- Place in pan standing up.
- When you have finished all the biscuits, pinch them so they sit tightly in a circle in the pan.
- Pop into a 400 degree oven and bake for 22-25 min.
- When done immediately flip upside down onto a plate and enjoy!