Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
On a cold Sunday in March these taste great with a hot cup of coffee. Very easy to make.
Make and share this Easy Cinnamon Rolls (Sticky Buns) recipe from Food.com.
- Spray a 9" square pan with Pam or what have you.
- Place two tablespoons of melted butter in pan, add brown sugar and on top of that hot water, then add your nuts.
- Separate the biscuits.
- Roll each one first in melted butter, then roll in the cinammon sugar mix.
- Place in pan standing up.
- When you have finished all the biscuits, pinch them so they sit tightly in a circle in the pan.
- Pop into a 400 degree oven and bake for 22-25 min.
- When done immediately flip upside down onto a plate and enjoy!