Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 22 mins
On a cold Sunday in March these taste great with a hot cup of coffee. Very easy to make.
Make and share this Easy Cinnamon Rolls (Sticky Buns) recipe from Food.com.
- Spray a 9" square pan with Pam or what have you.
- Place two tablespoons of melted butter in pan, add brown sugar and on top of that hot water, then add your nuts.
- Separate the biscuits.
- Roll each one first in melted butter, then roll in the cinammon sugar mix.
- Place in pan standing up.
- When you have finished all the biscuits, pinch them so they sit tightly in a circle in the pan.
- Pop into a 400 degree oven and bake for 22-25 min.
- When done immediately flip upside down onto a plate and enjoy!
These were fairly simple and tasty. It is important to line your pan with something, I used wax paper. I used "flaky layers" rolls. The instructions for this recipe were a little confusing. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to leave the rolls standing up. I layed them down in the pan and didn't worry about making a circle. DH and the kids really liked these. You may want to line the serving plate, too. The caramel really hardends up on whatever surface it touches.
These were very good! I will be making them again. I'm glad I read the reviews because if I had not, the baking pan I used would have been murder to clean. So I lined the baking dish with foil. All in all just what I was looking for. Very yummy.
Maybe I did something wrong for the brown sugar to get so hard...Other than that the biscuits tasted ok.