- 1 lb frozen white bread dough
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 dash salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw frozen bread dough overnight in lightly sprayed loaf pan; covered with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Spread thawed dough onto a large baking sheet; approximately 15x20 inches; and 1/4 inch thick. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Spread melted butter over dough, and sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Working carefully, from the long edge, roll the dough. Cut the dough into 1 3/4 inch slices and place in a lightly greased 8x8 inch baking pan. Should make 12 rolls.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-23 minutes in preheated oven until golden brown.
- While the roll are baking, combine the icing ingredients with a whisk until smooth. Remove the rolls from the oven when nicely browned and allow to cool slightly. Spread icing over rolls.