Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my version of a "cinnabon"!
Make and share this Easy Cinnamon Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb frozen white bread dough
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 dash salt
- Thaw frozen bread dough overnight in lightly sprayed loaf pan; covered with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Spread thawed dough onto a large baking sheet; approximately 15x20 inches; and 1/4 inch thick. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Spread melted butter over dough, and sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Working carefully, from the long edge, roll the dough. Cut the dough into 1 3/4 inch slices and place in a lightly greased 8x8 inch baking pan. Should make 12 rolls.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-23 minutes in preheated oven until golden brown.
- While the roll are baking, combine the icing ingredients with a whisk until smooth. Remove the rolls from the oven when nicely browned and allow to cool slightly. Spread icing over rolls.
We really enjoyed these! Much easier and faster to prepare using the bread dough. The icing was to die for! Thanks for posting!
Yummy! It really saves time! I originally thought you would have to punch and let rise a second time, but I just punched down needed about 5 times and rolled out on wax paper. They got bigger as they baked. Only baked for about 19 min. Turned out nice and soft on the inside! Thanks