Recipe by sunbaby
Here is a sugarless way to make cinnamon rolls. Nonfat cream cheese mixed with apple butter makes a good frosting. Yummy!
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup pecans (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll dough into a 9X12 inch rectangle.
- Spread with margarine and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Spread chopped apple, raisins and pecans, if desired, over the dough.
- Roll up like jelly roll-style and cut into 1 inch slices.
- Place slices on a greased cookie sheet and let raise until they have nearly doubled in size.
- Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes or until brown.
- Use nonfat cream cheese mixed with apple butter for the frosting.