Here is a sugarless way to make cinnamon rolls. Nonfat cream cheese mixed with apple butter makes a good frosting. Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roll dough into a 9X12 inch rectangle.
- 2Spread with margarine and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 3Spread chopped apple, raisins and pecans, if desired, over the dough.
- 4Roll up like jelly roll-style and cut into 1 inch slices.
- 5Place slices on a greased cookie sheet and let raise until they have nearly doubled in size.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes or until brown.
- 7Use nonfat cream cheese mixed with apple butter for the frosting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cinnamon Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.8
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 46.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough