Quick and easy to make for even the beginner cook!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 loaf frozen white bread dough, thawed in refrigerator
- flour, for dusting surface
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to form a 15 by 7-inch rectangle.
- 3In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Spread 2/3 cup softened butter over dough and then evenly sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- 6Starting at the long edge, roll up dough as for a jelly roll.
- 7Cut roll into 16 slices and then set aside in a warm place and allow dough to rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- 8Divide rolls among 2 lightly buttered round baking pans.
- 9Bake for 15 minutes or until golden on top.
- 10While the rolls are baking, combine the icing ingredients with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- 11Frost the warm rolls with the icing.
- 12Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cinnamon Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.4
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.7 mg
- Sodium 47.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen white bread dough